RE/MAX Legends Group /Atlas Group
5645 Castle Creek Pkwy N
Born in Indianapolis in 1954 and having attended both IPS and Washington Township Schools, Phil knows his community. He is a graduate of North Central High School and Indiana University Bloomington. Throughout his real estate career, Phil has also served as an Officer and Director of the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors®, the Indiana Association of Realtors®, the Indiana Chapter of CRS, Inc., and as a committee chairman for the National Council of Residential Specialists.
Phil’s dedication to clients and the real estate industry has not gone unnoticed. His qualifications & awards include the following:
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Divorce Real Estate Professional (CDREP)
- Real Estate Collaborative Specialist - Divorce (RCS-D)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Recipient of the prestigious CRS of the Year Award
- Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
In his free time, Phil’s hobbies include photography, boating, computers, and travel. Phil has three sons; Jeremy (married to Samantha, & the parents of Jack & Julian), Daniel (married to Channah), and Marty (Married to Abbie & the parents of Charley).
Phil’s #1 Goal as an Indianapolis metropolitan area Realtor & Broker is to provide the best service possible – beginning with communication and followed by ACTION!